Monday, December 20, 2010

This One's For The Blog

In case you haven't visited the blog today, I encourage you to do so. I've updated it, making things look a little nicer, and adding some things, too. I love to do this to blogs, but I have to be in the right mood. You know: bored out of my mind, lots of time on my hand, not currently angry with my computer, stars aligning right, and things like that. But with Mason gone to bed early last night, and me not able to go with him this morning, the stars were in alignment and this is the final product.

I also created buttons that you are free to use or not use as you'd like. You can follow the link I just gave you, or click on the Show Your Support tab on the menu at the top. You'll notice there are quite a few buttons...you really have no idea how much time I had this morning, and how I longed to go with Mason! This helped keep my mind busy, since the only other thing I could think to do was more research on the survival rates of Medulloblastoma. I don't think I'll be doing that again in the near future.

Well, until Latu and Mason get back today, I won't have any other news...and I probably won't post again until tomorrow, unless something goes wrong. I'm hoping for the best!

Enjoy the blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment