Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Am Strong

Got this in a newsletter a few days ago, from Hope Kids (awesome program!).  I thought it was really sweet, and inspirational, and I've had the tune stuck in my head all day. Just thought I'd share it!



Edit: This is from the video's description on YouTube

Music video shot at St. Jude November of 2010 - from the album 'The Grascals & Friends' available Jan. 10, 2011 exclusively in Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® and online at crackerbarrel.com

A portion of the album sale proceeds to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®

Visit www.stjude.org for more info or to make a donation to fight children's cancer.

Official Grascals' website: www.grascals.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting and sharing that. That was so sweet and so special! I loved it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a sweet song. i really love seeing those beautiful bald heads - those cuties are strong!!

    ReplyDelete