Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Night {or morning} Before

I still can't believe we're going, but we really are! Having a wish has been so uplifting for Mason already, I can't believe there's more...and the real fun hasn't even started yet! It's coming soon, though, because...


...well, we're leaving in just a few hours! Suitcases are packed, everything is in order, and Mason FINALLY fell asleep! I have just enough energy to post these pictures I took, and then I will be knocked out; oblivious to the world until my alarm clock goes off.

Did I mention the boys had a sleep over? 

Moses did most of the sleeping, and Mason did the rolling over...and over...and over. 

Mo talked all night about how excited he was to go to Disney, but fell asleep pretty quickly after he figured out that we were leaving early in the morning (thank you!). Mason on the other hand, came up with every excuse to still be awake at 1:00 in the morning. Finally he came clean with this: "I think I'm just too essiting (excited) to sleep."

He did fall asleep eventually though, and I was able to get the "night before" pics that I was waiting for. :) 




When Mo fell asleep, I looked over and saw that they had been holding hands. Presh!!


Lastly, Mason requested earlier that I leave you with this video. He told a bedtime story a week ago, for everyone who reads his blog, but I forgot to post it. Luckily, he remembered it while he was trying to evade sleep. See you in a week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh we are SO excited for you guys and your trip! It's going to be amazing. Can't wait to hear and see all about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mason on your wish. It's so exciting that it is finally here. You all are going to have so much fun, I'm so happy for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!! Have a blast guys!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete