Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick MRI Needed Today

Mason had his blood draw checkup yesterday, and his counts are definitely up! They jumped all the way up to 1300 (crazy, I know), so he is good to be admitted for more chemo. He didn't get admitted yesterday, though, because he has been having headaches again, and his eyes have been hurting him again when he watches TV.

We are about to head out to take him in for another MRI before he does anymore treatments, just to make sure that everything is okay. I'm a little worried, and his doctor is a little worried too...hence the MRI. She doesn't think there's anything to really be worried about, but it's just a precaution.

I'll let you know what the results are when we get back!


P.S. Thanks to Latu for being the greatest sister ever, and taking him to his appointment while I worked yesterday! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well! Keep us posted =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, penelope! not what i wanted to hear! i hope it is nothing serious. i'll be anxiously awaiting the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie and Briana! I just posted this, but his scan was clear (thank goodness), so he is just fine! :)

    Gave me a scare for a while, though. I'm glad to know for sure, though.

    ReplyDelete