Sunday, January 1, 2012

For Every Little Girl Fighting Cancer


I have no idea who created this, or where it came from. I saw it in my Facebook feed today (thanks Laura!) and began bawling. I immediately knew I wouldn't be doing the New Year's post I had planned for today.

Mason is a boy, and I think it is easier for him to be without his hair. I can't deny that there is a certain stigma about girls and hair, in our society. Mason hasn't had a problem with losing it; I believe he actually prefers not having hair. 

But for every girl out there--young and old--who is battling cancer and knows that beauty has nothing to do with hair:

This one is for you.


Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. You're right....would be easier for a boy to lose his hair than a little girl. Love the bald princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too awesome!

    hope you guys had a happy christmas and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I absolutely LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete